JoleneSnow -Girl who went through hell to finally meet heaven.
STILL VERY ANGRY!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This is my second time writing this feedback form. I have just spoke to the customer service officer with regards to the complaint that I have sent in last week. As seen on your website, under "Customer Guarantee", "J" has failed to reply me with an acknowledged receipt of my complaint within 24 hours. (4. We’ll let you know your choices if your flight is changed before you travel") You failed to do this too. (5.We’ll keep you updated and provide options if things don’t go to plan on the day) , (8. You can have confidence in how quickly we will refund your money). You have FAILED 4 of your Customer Guarantees, what is this? I had to call in to find out that your side was unable to refund me my payment for "J" because your side did not have my banking details. And no one bothered to call till I call? Is this the right way of customer service? For failing the customer guarantees, I will be compensated as you said so on your website. And I would like to know what compensation am I getting for the overbooking of my flight on 15th of Feb!! The customer service officer actually told me that there was no compensation indicated in the system. No one was doing anything? The customer relations team is doing NOTHING. Not giving a response, not bothering I assume? The customer service officer I spoke to says that he will RE-ESCALATE the case for me. I will wait and see  how long this takes. I am getting very impatient.









I am so pissed now, literally.

Something good & irrelevant to this happened yesterday.


I will reveal more in days to come. 




Behind the glamour.

JoleneSnow♥
Who says a wayward kid will stay wayward forever? ™
Better Known as SNOW
I'm an Author, Entrepreneur and Glutton all in ONE!
12th October 1990, I'm a libran and lovin it!
I'm the author of (Jolene's Story), my first published memoir, a true life story under Marshall Cavendish!



-Wee Hwee Haw

Easily triggered emotionally and temperamentally. The perfect example of a girl who went through hell to finally meet heaven.


For adverts/reviews/sponsorship or anything else, feel free to contact me at (jolenesnow90@gmail.com) !


banner


I tweet nonsense all day long.

By TwitterSticker.com


Links
Jolene's Story